Version 0.5.5 Beta
Fixed: some GitHub avatars were not loading.
Version 0.5.4 Beta
Compatibility fixes for macOS Sonoma. Most notably fixes diff text disappearing and reappearing while scrolling.
Version 0.5.3 Beta
No changes in this update. This release is just to stave off the beta expiry while I continue to work on some substantial updates to JuxtaCode. Stay tuned for new features in the near future.
Version 0.5.2 Beta
This update doesn’t bring user-facing features, but it does overhaul how the command line tool and other apps can interact with JuxtaCode to display diffs and merges. JuxtaCode now uses universal links rather than AppleScript for this. The juxtacode-integration package and the Visual Studio Code extension have been updated to reflect this change.
Version 0.5.1 Beta
- You can now start a new merge session from any comparison.
- Added ability to choose all changes from either the left or right side of the 3-way merge tool.
- Enabled text search within a comparison or merge.
- Improvements to how changes are highlighted in the 3-way merge tool.
Version 0.5.0 Beta
You can finally compare any text files. They don’t have to be in a Git repository. 😄
Version 0.4.1 Beta
Fixed a crash that could occur when updating the layout of a diff.
Version 0.4.0 Beta
Features and Enhancements
- The “info” sidebar is now on the left side of the window when comparing 2 commits in a dedicated tab/window.
- Files listed in the sidebar are now grouped by directory.
- You can now filter files in the sidebar by name, extension and change type (modified, added, deleted or renamed).
- Improved performance for repositories with submodules.
- Fixed crash when comparing files with “MAC-*” character encodings (e.g. “MAC-CENTRALEUROPE”).
Version 0.3.1 Beta
Potential fix for crash when using the merge tool. Please get in touch if you still experience a crash.