Version 0.3.0 Beta
Features and Enhancements
- Added character encoding detection.
- JuxtaCode now presents a placeholder or error when trying to diff or merge ‘binary’ files.
- The ‘Open Merge Tool’ button is no longer presented for ‘binary’ files.
- Performance improvements for diffing large files.
- Fast scrolling through a long single-commit diff was being periodically “interrupted” when using a Magic Trackpad or Magic Mouse.
- Bottom 90 points of the info sidebar was not clickable.
Version 0.2.2 Beta
- Small improvements to change highlighting when diffing two commits.
- Change highlights within lines are now more fine-grained.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the text that appears in a 2-way diff to be corrupted.
- Fixed branches not always in correct order in references popup button.
- Fixed app stalling when opening a repository with many branches.
Version 0.2.1 Beta
- Fixed a crash that can occur when using the diff tool.
- Fixed: app could stall when presenting the settings window.
Version 0.2.0 Beta
Features and Enhancements
- Diffs have a new unified scrollbar that indicates where changes are throughout the document.
- Adjusted colours used to highlight changed lines.
- Added changes summary to toolbar. (E.g. “Change 1 of 5”)
- Added next/previous navigation toolbar buttons for diffs.
- Now only shows one text view for files that have been completely added to – or removed from – a diff.
- Improvements to the diffing algorithm, including performance improvements.
- Now respects the ‘working-tree-encoding’ and ’eol’ git file attributes.
- Added “Ignore whitespaces” feature.
- Some minor UI cleanup.
- Fixed changed line highlights getting misaligned when resizing the diff view.
- Performance improvements when responding to filesystem changes.
- Fixed some character sets not appearing in diffs.
Version 0.1.2 Beta
- The JuxtaCode Visual Studio Code extension is available.
- It was possible to open the same repository in more than one window at the same time.
- Fixed merging via AppleScript sometimes returning immediately instead of waiting for the merge tool to close.
- Fixed “Merge Tool →” button sometimes causing file to be resolved immediately instead of bringing the merge tool to the foreground.
Version 0.1.1 Beta
- Repository window now opens normally when a diff from the same repo is already open.
- Fixed list of conflicted files not updating in some cases.
- Fixed info pane sometimes showing diffed commits in wrong order.
- Diffing identical changesets no longer blocks the window’s UI.
Version 0.1.0 Beta
- Performance improvements for loading diffs, especially large ones.
Version 0.0.1 Beta
Initial beta release 🥳
- Resolve conflicts with 3-way merge editor and dynamic diff highlighting
- Browse full repository history
- Diff commits and branches
juxta command line tool that integrates with
git mergetool and
- Diffs with a very large number of files fail to open.